- Made from Reclaimed Beer Bottles collected from the breweries and restaurants of the Southern Highlands of NSW, Canberra and Sydney, Australia.
- 30+ hour burn time.
- All bottles are hand-cut, sanded and polished.
- Hand-poured in small batches with 100% natural soy wax & beautifully-scented premium-grade fragrance oils in the Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia.
- A double-ply wood wick which has a pleasant, slight crackling sound as it burns.
- Sustainably-sourced cork topper with a bark finish to keep your candle dust free when not in use (not to put the candle out!).
- Height: 9.5cm without the cork, 10.5cm-11cm with the cork.
- Diameter: 6cm.
Freshwater- Just like splashing your face with water from a cold mountain stream, Fresh Water is the ultimate masculine fragrance. With sharp citrus top notes that include blackcurrant and pineapple, this blend is rounded off with base and middle notes of honeydew, muguet, water lily and the bold masculine scent of vetiver, amber and a touch of mulberry.
Tobacco & Hay- Alight with fiery ambers and smoky incense, dry Tobacco & Hay is warm, homely and, above all else, earthy in essence. With honey laying at its core and amber, incense and musk at the base, this scent is well rounded; not too smoky, not too sweet ... just perfect.
Himalayan Bamboo- A complex union of bamboo foliage and rich green florals. The subtle character of this candle's fragrance is calming rather than overwhelming. A perfect blend for rest and relaxation - create a tranquil haven with the Himalayan Bamboo's soothing, comforting aroma.
Barber Shop- A clean masculine scent, with bold woody notes of vetiver, cedarwood and fir needle combined with fresh bergamot, lemon peel and musk. The scent will relax you like you were sitting in the barber shop chair, getting a shave and a haircut!